The Anti Spam Research Group wiki
- Taxonomy of anti-spam techniques
- Taxonomy of spamming techniques
- Description of DNSBLs
- BCP for DNSBLs
- Assessing anti-spam techniques
- Adding a junk button to MUAs
- Indirect mail flows and DMARC
- Mitigating DMARC damage to third party mail
Events and Notes
- Interesting Papers mentioned in ASRG discussions
Like all IRTF groups, the ASRG operated primarily by e-mail. There is still an ASRG mailing list, although it's no longer at the IRTF.
ASRG members can edit this wiki. Send a request by e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org] to get an account.
If you want to edit this wiki, please also join the [ASRG mailing list].